Monday, May 17, 2010


Been so long since I was here....I couldn't find it! Been pretty busy,....that's why.
This past weekend was graduation at the college and the coming weekend is our 28th wedding anniversary and high school graduation after that...................and all the parties that go along with that.

Did I mention what a miracle it seems to be able to use the laptop at the kitchen table? We finally got wireless....YAYYYY! Also got an enhancer so that the cell phones would work here but that doesn't seem to be going so well.

I am finding so many inspiring blogs on the internet to look at my head is TOO full.....most have them have to do with reusing, repurposing old stuff. Now if I only didn't have to do laundry and dishes etc. I could get to the store and buy spray paint.....Today, hopefully, today.

Adding a random pic just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment